McGivney & Kluger is an exciting, vibrant, and rewarding place to work. We truly value our employees and offer a competitive compensation and benefits package. Our recruiting efforts are focused on individuals who have a thorough understanding of the law and our practice areas, excellent academic credentials, and superb writing skills, and those who thrive in a fast-paced, challenging work environment. We provide our attorneys with extensive in-house training and we have also instituted a mentor program that pairs new colleagues with a senior attorney.
At M&K, we provide a diverse, challenging, and rewarding workplace so that all colleagues can excel and grow, which enhances the service we provide to our clients.
Our firm currently has the following openings:
Staff Accountant / Accounts Receivable & Collections (Florham Park, NJ)
Seeking a professional with 3-5 years of related experience in Accounts Receivable and Collections.
• Post cash to customer accounts
• Coordinate customer collections
• Supply copies of invoices to customers,
• Applying credit memos
• Maintaining collections database and communicating status with partners
• Coordinating invoice appeals and customer account maintenance with Billing Department
• Other duties as assigned
• Accounting Degree required
• Must be fluent in MS Excel and have knowledge of MS Word and Outlook.
• 3- 5 years experience in the A/R field or general accounting.
• Excellent communications skills are a must.
Mid-level Associate (Florham Park, NJ)
Seeking a mid-level Associate with 4-6 yrs experience in toxic torts, preferably in asbestos. Prior deposition experience desirable. Candidate must be able to handle assigned accounts from cradle to grave with minimal supervision.
Excellent writing skills required. NJ admission required; NY admission a plus. Candidates are asked to submit a writing sample with their resume and cover letter. Salary is commensurate with experience.
We offer a very competitive salary and paid benefits package. Qualified applicants should send an email with their resume and salary requirements to Greg Gaines.