Diversity, Equity & Inclusion
“Real change, enduring change, happens one step at a time.”– Ruth Bader Ginsberg
At MKCI we believe that it also happens one person at a time. Everyone has something to give to the betterment of society. Diversity is an integral part of our culture and our commitment to expanding it is ingrained in our collective values as a law firm. Our differences in age, race, gender, ethnic background, sexual orientation and point of view creates a dynamic work environment proven through the results we achieve for our clients.
A meaningful commitment to Diversity, Equity & Inclusion requires a focus on the individual as well as the firm as a whole and at MKCI we’re committed to not only celebrating our current diversity, but also to expanding it.
- Diversity – Improve the representation of individuals from all walks of life at all levels of the organization through talent acquisition and management practices to achieve results
- Inclusion – Continue to foster an inclusive work environment by promoting creativity and innovation through awareness and acceptance of each employee’s unique experiences and perspectives
- Mentoring – Provide guidance and advice to incoming employees to help them grow professionally into positions of authority and leadership
- Communications – Ensure that initiatives, events and opportunities are transparent and available to all
- Accountability – Hold leadership accountable for Diversity & Inclusion goals and objectives.
MEET OUR COMMITEE