Women Lawyers Initiative
McGivney Kluger Clark & Intoccia is committed to fostering an environment that contributes to the development and success of its women attorneys and enhances the visibility and recognition of women in leadership roles within the firm and in the legal profession.
The McGivney Kluger Clark & Intoccia Women Lawyers Initiative seeks to support retention, development, and progression of our women attorneys and increase internal opportunities for engagement amongst our women attorneys. Our mission is to continue the development of a firm culture focused on the recruitment, development, promotion and retention of qualified women attorneys. We are committed to:
- Supporting women lawyers in achieving leadership positions within McGivney Kluger Clark & Intoccia and in the legal profession and recognizing, promoting and publicizing professional advancement and achievements.
- Providing opportunities for women attorneys to create and develop successful business relationships with clients and potential clients and share business networking opportunities with each other.
- Identifying opportunities and events for women attorneys to showcase their talents and increase their visibility within and outside the firm.
- Serving as a resource for women attorneys, providing information regarding legal education and developments impacting women.
- Providing a forum for and encouraging discussion of issues faced by women attorneys and developing and providing strategies for addressing problems/issues identified.
- Providing meaningful and substantive opportunities for interaction among women attorneys at the firm and facilitating and fostering mentoring relationships.
- Identifying pro bono and charitable opportunities to sponsor and opportunities to volunteer for causes that positively impact women.
MEET OUR COMMITEE